Saturday, August 13, 2011

Summer Makeup: There or Bare?

I downloaded FireFox for Android and now I'm able to finally read my bloglist from my phone and update properly as well! I wish I knew this before but its still nice to be connected again.

Idon't have any pictures this time, but instead a question. I'm curious about what everyone's summer makeup routine has been looking like!
for me, I've been keeping it super simple. mascara, cream blush, lipstick simple. I tend not to wear foundation or even tinted moisturizer during summer months.My main concern is SPF and as long as I have that , I figure I'm good!

so what does everyone else do during the summer months? and if you have already done a post on it and its not too much trouble, send me a link! I would love to read it!

2 comments:

  1. I have recently perfected winged eyeliner. I have been doing that: just some black winged eyeliner, mascara, and lipgloss :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know a lot of people tend to hold back on make-up during the Summer but I still wear a full face. My colors may change and the intensity/drama depends on what I have to do that day, but I still wear foundation (usually powder or stick in spots w/powder everywhere else), blush, highlight, contour, eyeliner, mascara, lips and eyes will depend on how much time I have.

    Coral, orange, and yellow have been my colors for the Summer. I've experimented a lot with these 3 colors.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...