Thursday, February 3, 2011

Foundations and Books

I've been somewhat on the hunt for another foundation. I love Graftobian...but I prefer a liquid for most occasions.

So I picked up the Maybelline FIT ME foundation.

Mix for perfect shade! (for me anyway)
I didn't have a problem with the wear or even the formula which made me happy. However, I did have an issue with the color that mixing didn't end up resolving for me. The mixed color seemed like a match, but it wasn't as close in undertone as others that I've already tried. Long story short, my search continues.

Bought myself a book for my birthday (22 on the 27th) since I haven't really wanted anything makeup or life related. (The above isn't really an immediate want or need since I still have something I can use...kind of just passing time)

The book is called Makeup Is Art by Jana Ririnui & Lan Nguyen.


I haven't read it yet, but flipping through it, it looks pretty promising. The pictures are gorgeous and visuals catch my attention quickly.

Anyhow. That's all for this update.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...