Thursday, February 3, 2011

Foundations and Books

I've been somewhat on the hunt for another foundation. I love Graftobian...but I prefer a liquid for most occasions.

So I picked up the Maybelline FIT ME foundation.

Mix for perfect shade! (for me anyway)
I didn't have a problem with the wear or even the formula which made me happy. However, I did have an issue with the color that mixing didn't end up resolving for me. The mixed color seemed like a match, but it wasn't as close in undertone as others that I've already tried. Long story short, my search continues.

Bought myself a book for my birthday (22 on the 27th) since I haven't really wanted anything makeup or life related. (The above isn't really an immediate want or need since I still have something I can use...kind of just passing time)

The book is called Makeup Is Art by Jana Ririnui & Lan Nguyen.


I haven't read it yet, but flipping through it, it looks pretty promising. The pictures are gorgeous and visuals catch my attention quickly.

Anyhow. That's all for this update.

3 comments:

  1. I love liquid foundations too,that book looks&sounds amazing,Cant wait2hear all about it hun

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw someone feature this book on youtube the other day. It looked amazing. I am really loving my MAC Prolongwear foundation. Great coverage and its supposed to last 16 hours (not true on me, but it does last quite a long time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a very interesting read. Can't wait for the review...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...