Ms Donna Shae at Lovin' All Things Fab gave me an award earlier in the week and I'm excited about that! I appreciate it and actually, I appreciate everyone that stops by my blog and leaves comments or are just passing through.
The are rules...So I have to:
1.) Thank the person giving you the award.
2.) Tell 7 things about yourself.
3.) Award seven recently discovered new bloggers.
4.) Contact the bloggers and let them know they have received an award.
Seven things about me?
- Um...Sometimes I really don't understand what goes on in my head. For example, last year I picked out paint for my room that can only be described as hot coral and now I'm a little scared to actually paint...but I'm sure I picked it for a reason so I shall do it anyway.
- I REALLY want to try fried pickles.
- I have a habit of starting things and not finishing most days
- I'm 100% against homework and projects. REVOLT!
- I want to be a translator...maybe not full time, but it is something I really enjoy doing. Its just tough to break into.
- I'm trying to start a garden in the backyard. I'm thinking beets, grapes, strawberries, cucumber, tomatoes, peppers...Last year I grew three tomatoes pretty good considering I kill everything =/
- I'm a blog creeper. I'm the person who is most likely to read and not comment (even if i possibly have something to say!) but I'm like that in person...unless we're extra close, I'm most likely to watch everyone and creep in the corner. I do talk....but I have so much fun watching people interact that I tend to just sit back. Weird~
Adventures in Makeup
Makeup By Imani
Makeup is My Medicine
A Sick Obsession
Yay! And thanks again (^_^)