Sunday, September 18, 2011

FOTD: Red Lips

Since I dyed my hair back to a darker color I've been wearing bolder lips. I'm very excited about that.
So, simple liner and more on the lips it will be for a while.



Face:
MAC Matchmaster foundation in 6.0
NARS Taos blush

Lips:
MAC Hot Tahiti lipstick
Smashbox lipgloss in Siren mixed with a little of MAC Caqui lipgloss

In other news....I think I'm really enjoying this matchmaster foundation! The color fits me pretty well and it feels natural on the skin! I still want to wear it for a full week though before I completely sign my love away to it.

9 comments:

  1. Cute! That lipstick looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i cant wait to see a full review on the matchmaster foundation. i plan on buying it once my skin is finally back to its normal shade. hot tahiti compliments you well
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look great with red lips. I actually wore red lips yesterday too lol.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That red looks good on you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The lip colour looks great on you!
    I didn't realize the foundations were out yet. Can't wait to hear what you think of them.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look gorgeous! love red lips on you. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty! Red lips look great on you

    polaberry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...