Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Workshop + Photoshoot

I recently traveled down to Maryland for a workshop being given by Renny Vasquez. It was three days full of makeup, business, laughs, and all around fun. I have to say, not only did I learn a lot, but I really met a lot of great people.

I never quite came down from that weekend cause I've been happy ever since!

Anyhow, beyond just the learning part of the workshop, it ended with us having the opportunity to do makeup for a model or on ourselves for a profile picture. I chose to do a model and here is my best shot:
Nice, simple, and pretty! She was so cute, and a good sport since she was originally just there with her mom. My model didn't show and she just happened to be around and let me use her. I loved her lip ring.....not going to lie...I think I want one now lol.

It was a very good weekend....and I got to eat Chick-fil-A for the first time in months....I was craving it~ Silly silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...