Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween!

I didn't go out or dress up, but I did get the urge to play in some makeup tonight!

Instead of MAC loving Barbie, Jelly loved Barbie tonight!






One of them I'm wearing my Sesame Grey Lenses...

My eyeshadows are all Sugarpill: Tako, Midori, Dollipop, Poison Plum, and Bulletproof.
My cheek color is actually Dollipop.
The pink gloss is by Danielle Lewis Beauty in Logan (more on that later though!).

Was fun to put some color on for once (and a wig!) to change things up a bit.

Hope everybody had a fun and safe Halloween!

Onjel

3 comments:

  1. I love everything about this look. Your eyes look stunning and your hair is amazing.

    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty!! Love the vibrant eyeshadow colors. That blush color is beautiful on your skin as well. Your face looks so dollish and chic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies~

    @Michelle- I decided on a whim to just use the pink eyeshadow for a cheek color instead of hunting around for the right blush. I'm glad it worked out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...