Saturday, July 14, 2012

Essie: Tart Deco

I FINALLY found it...I've bought every color in this family and wasn't satisfied...and now that I finally have Tart Deco on my nails, its everything I knew I needed in life.

Seriously. I didn't even wait for them to dry to snap a picture and post this. So excuse the excess paint on my nails, I've always sucked at coloring. They need to be cleaned up when they dry...because I WILL NOT risk smudging these.

Yes....for once I am ABSOLUTELY excited.

The perfect peachy color....a peachy pink grapefruit...iunno. its beautiful. Did I mention this is the color of my dreams??


3 comments:

  1. I have yet to see it in my store, but I agree it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and love it! It's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous colour,love ur nails x

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...