Saturday, December 15, 2012

Decoden Bug Strikes Again!

This time I decided to do something way more feminine in terms of style and color and I love how it turned out!

I'm thinking I need to use more large pieces on my work though, so I will keep that in mind for next try. I kind of like the cluttered look. Also, these pearls took forever for me to stick on so it would actually help eliminate how much detail work/time each case takes.

So what am I doing with all these cases? No clue...I do it for fun. I find it relaxing and it makes me happy. I actually have only kept the first case I made on my phone. I never take it off and I love it, though I might trade it out for this one.

I'm actually going to try my hand at making one for a friend next....Let's see how that goes.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...