Saturday, January 19, 2013

Party Face

Went out to celebrate a birthday today so of course I had to look good.

Face:
Mufe hd foundation 173
Mac prep and prime highlighter
Mac x-rocks and accentuate
Mac stud and spiked on brows

Eyes:
Assorted browns, urban decay abc gum, mac blacktrack fluidline, urban decay big fatty mascara

Lips:
Mufe Aqua lip liner in 12c
Aj Crimson kissable couture lipgloss in Tyler

The bottom picture is just to show my hair. I tried to do a bantu knot out and pull it into a faux hawk but I dont think I gave them enough time to really set...I still pulled the chunky bits up and left the bang as it was though. This is my second failure with bantu knots from wet hair, so unless I have more than a day to let them dry, I think I will have to try them starting from dry hair.

Ive realized that while natural hair is versile and rewarding...its a bit more complex when I wouldnt like it to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...