Friday, December 31, 2010

Inglot in More Depth...

Well here's my last post of the year!

Actually going to show some more accurate photos of my Inglot palette.
 
Top Row: Matte 378, Matte 362, D.S. 491, Pearl 428, AMC 57
Bottom Row: D.S 504, Matte 384, AMC 66, AMC 50, AMC 74


Top Row

Bottom Row
Both of those swatches are without a primer. I have to say that these eyeshadows are insanely pigmented. They're also pretty easy to work with. I used them in a FOTD tonight and hopefully I'll have a picture to post tomorrow since I'm kind of in a rush.

Before I got those eyeshadows, the only other thing I own that is made by Inglot is their stippling brush. Two actually.
Sorry it's pink..used it with super bright blush

I was looking for an alternative to the MAC 187 brush and ended up stopping into Inglot in NYC and bought two of those. I don't own the 187 to compare it to though. I don't remember how much I paid for this though since I bought it during the summer. I think the price was around $30 though, but don't quote me on that.

When I first got it, for the first few washes it did shed a little bit, but since they I really haven't had any issues with shedding. I use this brush for really pigmented brushes and it serves its purpose well. I also use one for my foundation once in a while and I really like the finish that it produces. Another big plus for me is that it doesn't shed when I'm using it with my liquid, which one of my very first stippling brushes did.

So over all I can say that I have had very pleasant experiences with Inglot and I am glad that I FINALLY got to try out their shadows despite living so close to a store. I'm also glad that they do phone orders because I have a feeling that I might be ordering some more shadows from them in the near future.

Anyhow, I hope everyone has had a good 2010 and will be having fun ringing in 2011 tonight safely.

Take care and see you next year!

Onjel

2 comments:

  1. Drool! How did you not raid your INGLOT store sooner?! I wish there was one in Texas, but I will be visiting NYC soon so I can't wait to shop! Great palette and great post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really don't know how I could manage to live so close, want to go, but never get a chance to!

    I highly suggest visiting when you go. I'm already thinking about what I could possibly want next.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...