Monday, December 6, 2010

It's Done! It's Beginning! + FOTD

The day of my JLPT has finally come and gone. This year I took N2 and it was absolutely brutal. I knew I wouldn't be ready but...sheesh~. I think I could've done okay on the new N3 level but I always feel as though if I passed the lower level that doesn't exactly tell me how far away I am from passing the higher one. So when I get my grades back in March-ish...I'll know exactly where and how much work I need to put in. Don't get me wrong though...I will be starting soon anyway.

This isn't the last you'll see of me N2! 
Here's two recent faces of me...

Girl About Town and Strawberry Fields lips..its not as red as it looks actually..its pink!

Tempting and Last Call eyeshadows


Now that the test is over....it kicks off my finals! Last day of classes is this week...last final is Dec.17th..

I'll be around though. Hope everyone had a good weekend~

2 comments:

  1. I learned a new trick for getting off glitter polishes. Take a cotton pad, soak it in remover and wrap it around your nail, then take some aluminum foil and wrap it around the pad. Leave it on for 5 minutes and then take it off while twisting it around. It really works and it was easy to get off that way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl About Town and Strawberry Fields lips looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...