Monday, December 20, 2010

Nails and Eyebrows...

Made a visit to MAC for their eyebrow pencil. I decided that the one I had been using was a tad bit too dark. So..I picked one up in Stud. Was perfect! And since I always feel that some things should come in pairs, I picked up Electric Eel eyeshadow since I normally never buy any blues. I've been on a purple kick for two months now.

Electric Eel and Stud

Did my brows and filled them in finally!
 Nail of the week?

Sephora by OPI in Looks Likes Rain Deer.


You know...I have a FOTD lurking about...Next post maybe?

3 comments:

  1. i have stud and still cant fill in my brows, i gave up lol the nail color you are wearing is gorgeous so festive and glittery :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i absolutely love your nail polish!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...