Saturday, April 23, 2011

"Bronze" FOTD

I was surfing Youtube and came across Rae Morris' video on How to Apply Powder Bronzer Properly (link Here) and decided that I would do my own take on it.


I used:

NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Syracuse
Rock & Republic pressed powder in Cashmere
Cargo Bronzer in Dark (on eyes as well)
Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Apricot
Covergirl Lashblast Fusion
Altered version of MAC Playtime Lipstick

Felt nice to skip eyeliner for once. Has anybody else done looks inspired by something? I don't often, but maybe I will again!

3 comments:

  1. U r so beautiful,love e FOTD.

    thanx for thumbs up on Vanity I appreciate it cant wait to see your storage&organisation too!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look very pretty...yes, i've done looks inspired by celebs, mermaids, rainbows, all types of things lol

    Vonnie
    http://www.socialitedreams.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comment ^_^ I love Zelda as well.
    You are beautiful! I love the look.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...