Tuesday, April 19, 2011

They Came! =]

The circle lens I bought have finally arrived!

Geo Bambi Princess Mimi Sesame Grey

Geo Kira Violet

Still need to try my Bambi Apple Greens. The violet looks pretty dark unless you're close up. Was called creepy today because of that.

They're both comfortable, but the Bambi ones are more comfy than the Kira lenses to me. I never have any issues with Geo though so...

How happy am I that I finally got new lenses? Has been a long while. On top of that, I'm super pleased with the colors so far. Nice~

4 comments:

  1. they are both pretty on u but I prefer the grey ones hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look lovely on you! The Kira violets are pretty dark, but they would look less creepy with more eyeliner. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. ive wanted them for ages now but couldnt make up my mind , but after seing them now ( and loving the way it looks on you ) i think ill get them :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...