Friday, April 1, 2011

March Loves~

These are a few things that I've been using nearly everyday this month. Pretty much trying to slowly make my way through things that I have.

1st up:

 Essie Nail Polish in Sugar Daddy. Hands down one of the best polishes I've ever worn. Last longer than anything else I've tried despite the fact that my hands are constantly wet for long periods of time (boo you hair and occasional dish~)

Next:

MAC Tempting
 Yes...I'm hitting pan for the first time ever. That's a pretty exciting sight for something that seemed so impossible to me.

The Rest:
  • My Rock&Republic Cashmere powder is a newcomer but I've been using it every day since I got it to set my foundation and such.
  • Revlon Super Lustrous Lipgloss in Pink Pop and  Wet N Wild Lip liner in Chestnut has been my favorite lip combo.
  • NARS Sheer Glow in Syracuse...hoping to finish this before summer. Probably will since I've been wearing it nearly everyday to work.
  • Black E.L.F. Cream Eyeliner...this has quickly replaced my Jane eyeliner. This one goes on black and easy (almost wet feeling its so easy). Once it's set, on me it is there for the day. I can easily go 8 hours before I see it moving ever so slightly by the outer corners of my eyes. I use a flat shader paint brush from the craft store to apply it. The brush is smaller than most makeup brushes I find so it gives me a lot of precision.
And that's all for March.

Did anybody else find some favorites this past month? Do share~

3 comments:

  1. I keep seeing great reviews about that essie polish, I think I'm gonna have to try it out forsure.

    Thanks for following, it means alot & great post !

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of you make up gals are encouraging me to try NARS. I love the polish as well. Pale pink has always been a favorite of mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @imani thank you! Definitely give it a try, it really lasts well and goes on easily

    @the lady girl NARS has some really great products. I think a lot of their brand is worth checking out

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...