Sunday, August 12, 2012

Review: Princess Mimi/Bambi Almond Brown Circle Lens

Sorry for the delay, kind of in the middle of quite sucky break up.

Anyhow. I finally received my package from Shoppingholics. I had heard good reviews on them so I decided to place my order there this time, especially since I forgot where I ordered from last time.

My Experience: ...I placed my order in June, the order shipped pretty quickly, I believe on June 19th. Unfortunately, I didn't receive my order until August 3rd. That's quite a while for me or maybe I'm just impatient. I don't know. I will say that based on other people's experiences, this is not always the case. So maybe I'm just special. 

Also, when I did send them an email to question them about this, they replied very quickly and were very nice/helpful. So, because customer service was great and this seems to be an exception...I think I would probably try ordering there again and see what happens. My package did get to me safe and sound so..whatevs lol.

Contents!



Lens bubble wrapped, thank you note, a hair thingy (too lazy to read japanese today), eye mask sample, and a cute lens case!

Dots~

What I've been waiting for!

Almond Brown!
Here is a picture of the lens in my eye under my bathroom lighting (which leans a little yellow) and with flash.
Bathroom light

Flash
The color of these lens pretty much match my eye color, which is exactly what I was going for. I really just wanted lens to give me the dolly look but without all the show that a colored lens gives because..and ill be quite honest..I'm lazy and am not in the mood to do the amount of makeup needed to balance them out.

So as you can see, unless there's flash, the color is nice and subtle. And in the picture below, you can see that it gives petty good enlargement.


I got the chance to wear them around and there are pretty much exactly as I expected (since I previously owned the Sesame Greys and the Apple Greens). They're comfortable, to me, up until about 5 or 6 hours of wear without eye drops. I haven't tried extending the wear time by using drops, at that point I usually just take them out because I figure my eyes don't want to be bothered anymore.

Overall...I'm really satisfied with the color and wear. They're exactly what I was looking for!

I'll have to do a full face post using them. I just really wanted to show the color and enlargement for this one.

And with that, I'm off again.

Until next time~

3 comments:

  1. Loving the pick with the lens, looks very natural too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're gorgeous! Really natural with a nice and subtle enlarging effect :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry about the break up :( and the contacts are super cool!! xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...