Sunday, October 14, 2012

Circle Lens Haul from LensVillage.com

I placed an order from LensVillage.com for the first time at the end of August. They were having a 15% off sale on most GEO lens so I picked up a few pairs. Unfortunately, it's been a bit since I purchased them so I don't remember the details about say, how long shipping took, but I do know that it didn't take an obsessively long time like I had with my last circle lens purchase. These also all came with cases.

So here's what I got:



 GEO Hurricane Grey
Life Span : 1 Year Disposable
Water Content: ~38%
Diameter : 14 mm
Base Curve : 8.6

GEO Angel Green
                                                         Life Span: 1 Year Disposable
                                                              Water Content: 38-42%
                                                                    Diameter: 14mm
                                                                     Base Curve: 8.6

*I actually had the violet version of these way long ago and liked them, found them to be really comfortable and at the time liked the color so that's why I decided to try the greens*

 GEO Hurricane Violet
Life Span : 1 Year Disposable
Water Content: ~38%
Diameter : 14 mm
Base Curve : 8.6

 Geo Color 9 Deep Blue
Life Span: 1 Year Disposable
Water Content: 42%
Diameter: 14.2mm
Base Curve: 8.6

I haven't opened any of these yet, but I am really excited to try them out. I tend not to open more than a pair or two at a time since I don't really wear them very often. Will definitely post pictures when I do though.

And to end this post, as promised, here is a picture of me wearing my Princess Mimi Almond Browns. It might not look like it in the photo, but I am making my eyes a little wider in the photo so they look...more normal LOL. 

I absolutely love the color though. Very natural brown, but exactly the subtle umph I was looking for <3 p="p">

Oh...and that pink lipstick I'm wearing...MAC Hug Me...is my new favorite/go to pink. Definitely a color I'll be repurchasing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...