Friday, October 26, 2012

First Venture Into Decoden!!!

As a lover of all things cute and pretty....I guess it was only a matter of time before I got into decorating things such as phone cases....Or rather...I've always liked it but I've finally decided to try it myself.

So...I bought a few things and some clear phone cases and got to work!

You can see in the corner my method...I picked out what big pieces I wanted on there and just stuck them down first. I used E-6000 glue to stick all my things on. After I did the big pieces, I went ahead and decided to cover the rest with rhinestones. I figured if I was going to do it.....I should just go all out.

 The above is another picture of some of the pieces I got. I also have some crowns, stars, hearts with wings etc. All kinds of cute things.
And that above....is the final result!! Not too shabby for a first try. And now I'm completely addicted and can't wait to do more! I think my next one will definitely have some pink going on in there.

On the flip side....I enjoyed myself so much..I'm thinking about getting some silicone and things to make the kind of ones that look like they have whipped cream...and getting sweets/cake themed cabochons...Wouldn't that be cute?

Other than that...Here's a pretty average FOTD for me:
Using MUFE HD Foundations in 153&173. Kett setting powder. Some MAC Accentuate shaping powder. MAC blush in cantaloupe and my new favorite lipstick ever for a pink MAC Hug Me. Very quick and easy daily look.

That's all for now! Will be back with some updates after my workshop at Makeup Forever tomorrow with Roshar...(so excited!).

Later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...