Sunday, June 23, 2013

My First Pictorial!

This is my first time doing a pictorial. It's pretty hard for me, because I'm the type to really just make things up on the fly. Whenever I do my eye makeup, if it's not just winged liner, I'm just going along and seeing what happens. This look isn't hard to do at all. So I'll walk you through the pictures and what I used.

First, I primed my eye. For this I used NYX Milk Jumbo Pencil. Next, I mixed some Sugarpill Bulletproof and Poison Plum right above my crease. The I drew a line of Bulletproof and started blending that with Velocity. By the time I added Mochi on my lid and Buttercupcake on the inner corner of my eye, I blended more Bulletproof in my outer V with more Velocity.
 Once everything is more or less placed how you want it, it's really just blending and tweaking until it looks how you want. My highlight is Urban Decay ABC Gum. Then I used MAC Blacktrack to line, along with Makeup Forever Kohl in my waterline. I didn't really glue the lashes on..I was only playing around.
That's more or less what goes on in a colorful look for me these days. I look back to when I first started, and I have greatly improved...even though I'm still not anywhere near where I would like to be when it comes to color. But it's always fun to play!

Until Next Time....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...