Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Yatta!

How excited am I???

My title "yatta" means "I did it!"

Just what?

Well, not long after my last post (a few days really), I felt like things around me all started crashing down at once. So not to be outdone by life, I contributed by boldly quitting my job without a backup in mind/set up. No means to pay my bills or rent...nada. And you know what? I think that was the happiest two weeks of my life. You see, i was pretty much stuck in a job I had no desire to move up in....in fact I've turned down higher positions twice without any regret. In my heart it wasn't where I wanted to be and staying continuously made me feel like I was in a rut. So...one day I quit.

So of course I searched and searched for a new job...after one week of being home I decided that I needed to be a productive member of society. Besides, I'm so childish sometimes. I don't like when everyone is busy but I'm not.

Luckily for me, not even 2 weeks into my unemployment, I stumbled across another job! A better one....one that not only offers me more but the kind of place I think I'll be happy to grow at. I'm so very excited.

What's meant to be, will be.

I took a leap of faith and it worked out!

I guess when it's time for a change and you feel that way, you should really just go for it! Though it doesn't hurt to have a plan before you do it lol. But I certainly feel like if I had to take the risk again, I would!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...