Thursday, November 4, 2010

Flip Lucky Berries!

Get it??
It's raining over here and it's absolutely miserable but I'm still in a pretty good mood despite my socks getting wet through my shoes. I should've worn my rainboots...Guess I had a lapse in judgment as I ran out the door this morning.

On to the eyes:


And closed:


Used:
UDPP
MAC Lucky Green, Birds & Berries, Flip, Ricepaper
Sugarpill Bulletproof
Smashbox Nude
Urban Decay Zero Liner
CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion

In other news, I'm absolutely excited! For weeks I've been doing my best to not buy anything and now its paying off! I even skipped on the Sephora Friends&Family! What could make me do such a thing?!

Mm...A light. More specifically, my first studio strobe.

On the plus side, I liked going through what I already have and using things that I barely touch or haven't touched at all. Downside...I do have a list of things I'm possibly curious about but never looked at because I didn't want to buy.

It never ends...lol

3 comments:

  1. If you have a chance, please check out my 'Dare to Wear' challenge for AIDS Charity. For everyone who recreates a look posted on my blog, my parents and I will donate money to The Stephen Lewis Foundation.
    You can check it out here:

    http://www.funnyfacebeauty.com/2010/11/dare-to-wear-challenge-3-for-aids_03.html

    Thanks
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty eyes!

    I've been trying to use all the stuff I've accumulated, too. Goodness knows there's enough to keep me busy for quite a while lol. You're right though, it never ends.. x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just passing by your blog. Any ideas about ligthening eyebrows without looking like a fool? I love fashion but when it comes to make-up, I am lost. LOL

    http://mypretaporterblog.blogspot.com/

    Follow me if you wish and I' ll return the favor.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...