Monday, November 1, 2010

Huzzah!

Finally some eyes! I did this on Friday. Luckily for me, these pictures have been sitting on my camera all weekend because I accidentally deleted ever picture on my computer.


 Going for purples...

 EYES:
BareMinerals Angel eyeshadow
Sugarpill Bulletproof eyeshadow
MAC Violet pigment
MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow
Jane BePure Mineral Gel eyeliner
CoverGirl LashBlash Fusion Mascara

~

My Hip Scarf~

Random Brushes..

Mess of a Desk
In other news, how was everyone's Halloween? I did not participate in any festivities nor did I dress up. I was a true stick in the mud this year. I did get to see a lot of cool costumes though. A few Avatars, some Kittens, couple of devils, etc...

I'm wondering if anyone reading is looking forward to any holiday collections this year or if you've already gotten something, care to share? I'm personally curious about the NARS Pokerface Nail Polish.

4 comments:

  1. I love purple eyes. This looks really nice. I love the look of that eyeliner. Where do you buy Jane products?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love purple eyes :) its really nice
    thanks doe following my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks!

    I normally get Jane products at drugstores around here like cvs or riteaid.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like your eye makeup, you're going to have to do a tutorial on how to blend the makeup.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...