Monday, November 22, 2010

Hi There!

Had a pretty craptastic week so I've been laying low. Someone broke into my car so I don't have a window at the moment, second to last Japanese test didn't go well which isn't encouraging since N2 is next week, old phone kicked the bucket but I did manage to get a new one yesterday after being phoneless for a few days...The list is a little longer but...

That week is super over. So, bleh! This week should be good though. I have a feeling that it will be lol.

Finally used some color again:




USED:

Face:
Graftobian foundation in Golden Sunset
Cargo Bronzer in Dark
LaFemme Mocha blush

Eyes:
UDPP
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Free Love and S&M

Sugarpill eyeshadow in Bulletproof
Stars Makeup Haven Eyeshadow in Wine Not?
MAC Firecracker and Ricepaper Eyeshadows
Urban Decay Zero Liner

Lips:
N.Y.C Carnegie Melon Extreme Lip Glider Lipgloss

Ok thats all for now. If I'm not back before the holiday, everyone please enjoy and be safe if traveling about!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...