Monday, November 22, 2010

Hi There!

Had a pretty craptastic week so I've been laying low. Someone broke into my car so I don't have a window at the moment, second to last Japanese test didn't go well which isn't encouraging since N2 is next week, old phone kicked the bucket but I did manage to get a new one yesterday after being phoneless for a few days...The list is a little longer but...

That week is super over. So, bleh! This week should be good though. I have a feeling that it will be lol.

Finally used some color again:




USED:

Face:
Graftobian foundation in Golden Sunset
Cargo Bronzer in Dark
LaFemme Mocha blush

Eyes:
UDPP
Urban Decay eyeshadow in Free Love and S&M

Sugarpill eyeshadow in Bulletproof
Stars Makeup Haven Eyeshadow in Wine Not?
MAC Firecracker and Ricepaper Eyeshadows
Urban Decay Zero Liner

Lips:
N.Y.C Carnegie Melon Extreme Lip Glider Lipgloss

Ok thats all for now. If I'm not back before the holiday, everyone please enjoy and be safe if traveling about!

4 comments:

  1. Yikes that sucks. Hope this week is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Anything is definitely better than last week so its cool lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Srry about you car ;( if its any consolation, you look great, lol! Check out my blog, comment, follow :) www.msmadeulook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...