Sunday, May 29, 2011

More Nailpolish~





Found Essie French Affair and Coat Azure for $4.19 in Walgreens.

But you know....I walked out without getting what I originally went into the store for.

This week I'm paying my deposit/security on my first apartment and I'm excited, but confused. I'm happy because I'll have a place where I can keep my Alien Bees up if I choose...but it is definitely an experience for me since this will be my first place REALLY on my own.

Post graduation (from december until my official ceremony on the 14th and such) has been something else for me. I feel like I've made a bunch of accomplishments and did a jumble of cool things in such a short span of time. I'm almost ready for a nap now lol.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their Memorial Day weekend! I'll be back shortly =]

2 comments:

  1. I love Essie nail polishes! And I love how you left forgetting what you came in for haha. I did that once--instead of buying makeup remover I walked out with a bunch of blushes lmao.

    Anyway, congrats on graduation and the new place! Very exciting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never try the ESSIE polish, what do you think about them ?
    have them a good duration ?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...