So, I did some research. Fished around, stalked the site (found here), read reviews, and then repeated the process for a while as I thought it over before finally deciding to go ahead and do it.
Actually, I'm really glad I did. So, my thoughts are:
- Koren was an excellent teacher. He moved at a nice pace, answered all of our questions, kept the mood light, and was super cool to meet. (Also told me how to get eyelash glue off my shirt!)
- The class was very informative, going over things like color theory and Koren threw in lots of tips and tricks that could help improve your speed and technique
- I would imagine that this class could be repetitive for those that do makeup on others often but I think a person would still be able to manage to pick up something new.
- In regards to the above, if that is the case....the class is still worth its cost because of the kit you receive
- Uhm....goodies?! I like goodies...and you get some pretty excellent stuff as well.
I will also say that if you're signing up for the classes, don't miss out on the classes that focus more on the business side as well. I was lucky enough to be picked to attend the Contracts class while I was there and I feel like that was a really, really helpful class. It went over some things I probably wouldn't have thought about on my own and how to get those things right.
|Koren at Work|
I'm really glad we exchanged contact information and such. When I get a chance, I'll edit this to links to their youtubes and such since a few said they would be posting a review soon as well.
Anyhow, that is it for me tonight. Officially hitting E right now.
If anybody would like to know what exactly the kit contained or had any other questions, feel free to shoot me a comment and I'll respond okay?
Until next time~ (^_^)v