Friday, May 6, 2011

Shocked!

I don't normally go crazy over MAC releases, but for some reason, I'm actually looking forward to the Surf, Baby! Collection coming out May 26th.

Based off information floating about the internet and swatches posted over at Temptalia, I might be most looking forward to seeing:
Krazy Kahuna Lipglass
Hibiscus and Bust Out! Lipsticks
My Paradise cheek powder
Saffron, Sun Blonde, and Surf USA eyeshadows

And that would be it. Of course, I will most likely wait to check them out in person, but they've caught my attention for the moment. I might forget by the time it's released, but we'll see what happens.

3 comments:

  1. omg i so agree. i love mac but i dont care for their collections but i cannot wait for surf baby. i really want that blush

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I am going to pick up a few items from them as well. I have been highly disappointed in MAC collections as of late, but this one looks promising... I want the pigment stacks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I'm looking forward to it too! What are you gonna pick up. I think that blue nail polish is amazing, as well as one of the lipsticks and the lipglass.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...