Monday, May 14, 2012

In-Between Post~

I'm up and getting ready to the city for Day 2 of the Makeup Show (travel from staten island is sometimes annoying), but I just wanted to check in and say that Day 1 was.......Nothing short of awesome!

I have soooooooooooooooooo much to talk about....not so many pictures (I'm not sure why I bother carrying a camera sometimes), but I do have some cool shots and things to share. So after today I'll do a post on The Experience NYC and then the Makeup Show.

Much more exciting than having to see a picture of my face and only that....But, just so I don't break with tradition, here's one anyway from last week. It's my inside face, because I only wear neutrals outdoors because of my job:
Sugarpill Tako on the lid (matte white), Poison Plum (purple) and Bulletproof (matte black) for everything else.

Before I go, does anybody else find it really awkward to just take pictures of people? I always wonder what people think of getting their picture taking when they're presenting or something. They're probably used to it, but in my head I'm like "I hope they don't think I'm weird or rude...." so I tend not to xD. Sucks a little.

1 comment:

  1. Everyone takes pictures during the makeup show!! I hope the 2nd day you got more!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...