Wednesday, May 16, 2012

My Makeup Show Experience

Packed in there!

Me and Koren =]

Makeup Forever

Makeup Forever Before
And Finished

Mehron Booth

Beauty and the Blog

Victoria Stiles, Sherry Blossom, Lianne Farbes,Felicia Walker Benson, Tia Williams, Jen James
Maurice Stein, Crystal Wright, Michael DeVellis

Sutan Amrull...he has an AWESOME personality



Ren from Makeup by RenRen at the Graftobi

I had a great first experience at The Makeup Show NYC. I went alone, saw some people I knew, managed to meet a few new people, surfed the crowd, sat front and center during seminars, and overall managed to make it through the weekend in one piece.

It was a really uplifting event and it made me want to do more work to get to where I want to be. I'm also proud of myself for opening up and managing to speak to some new people. Next year I hope to do even better on that end and will be working on it continuously.

Overall, it was a packed event, but I had a great time.

And now, 3 days later....I'm still sleepy. So....bed.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, girl!

    I enjoyed every bit of TMS show as well, hopefully next time we'll meet :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...