Saturday, May 26, 2012

Latest Sugarpill Purchase

Sooooo....when I found out that Sugarpill Cosmetics would be releasing the new Heartbreaker Palette, I pretty much decided I was going to get it whether I knew for sure what colors were in it and then, after some poking around on the internet, I pretty much counted the days until I ordered it when I woke up on May 18th.

 I already own all of Sugarpill's other pressed shadows and they are without a doubt some of my favorite shadows in terms of quality (Bulletproof is my all time favorite matte black shadow that I've come across in case anyone is wondering. I almost died when I thought I lost it). My biggest concern was actually how/if I would use these colors xD but that obviously couldn't stop me. I'll just have to find a way lol.

Anyhow, here's what was in my box~


Packaging <3.
back

front


 The packaging of the palette is made of study cardboard and the inside has a mirror as well. I like this because I drop everything and unlike plastic, I dont have to be as scared of it breaking. Another plus to the packaging is that it's easier for me to remove the shadows. I ditched the packaging the Burning Heart and Sweetheart palettes and stuck them in one big palette for convenience. I might make room and do the same for this one eventually.

With Flash clockwise from top right: Velocity, Mochi, 2am, Acidberry
No Flash (this looks a little truer to life)

I also bought Magpie ChromaLust loose eyeshadow which I had been thinking about getting for a while.

Flash
 Iunno...Sugarpill describes it as a "Dramatic silky black with metallic blue sheen and turquoise sparkles". I think that sheen makes it read more navy...and that turquoise makes it seem a little teal depending on how you look it it....iunno. The only way I know how to describe it is as the kind of color i've been looking for these past few months.

Flash: Magpie, Mochi, Velocity, Acidberry, 2am

Magpie, Mochi, Velocity, Acidberry, 2am

 For me, Mochi and Acidberry swatched the best...though Mochi came across as the one eyeshadow in the bunch you would have to watch out for fallout with. So I'll have to remember not to pick up too much. 2am came 4th in the swatch ranking. They all did pretty well though (EVERYONE WINS!)

Magpie is pretty ^__^
Anyhow. That's all that was in my box. Can't wait to use them and I'll take a picture. Promise.

(FTC- I bought it myself and I don't even care because it was worth it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...