Thursday, May 17, 2012

Small Makeup Show Haul

The Makeup Show, while having a lot of educational events going on, is a makeup junkie's paradise when it comes to the showroom and all the brands available at steep discounts.

Had this been a year ago, I'm sure I would have went CRAZY in there. But alas, I already have too much crap that I need to run through and don't have enough space for so I stuck to basics things I needed (though the Kissable Couture glosses were just for fun lol) and a few things (not pictured) for a Mother's Day gift for my lovely mom who encourages me to do all the things I want to do and helps me achieve that as much as possible <33.


Lip glosses from AJ Crimson's Kissable Couture line.
Fantasies, Hyacinth, Tyler
Seriously, when I saw a swatch of Fantasies I knew that it was everything that I needed in life at the moment. I think I might wear it tomorrow. It was pigmented without a lipstick under it, but I have the perfect mate for it.
What I love about these is the smoothness of them. They wear nicely and aren't tacky or annoying in any way..it's a very comfortable feeling in a gloss that I don't come across often.

Sponges~

Brush Cleaner set. My favorite and I LOVE the citrus smell


Inglot 149 and 224 lipsticks. 149 is more lilac-y than the picture.

In the below picture you'll see my mash up of MUFE Waterproof Eyebrow kit, Auraline Beauty Lipliners in Blush, Toast, Violet, Classic Red, and Cocoa, Auraline Beauty eyeshadow in Violet Shimmer, the Inglot lipsticks and a few brushes from Crown Brush (two brow brushes, a slanted eyeliner brush, lip brush, two flat shader brushes, and a pointed blush brush)


That was about it for my purchases. I'm just glad I don't have to worry about finding space for these things and that they are things I can actually see myself using often because I need to get use up some of the things I have before buying more....and I don't really wear bright colors anymore so that will take a while.

Anyhow. Before I push off, here's an extra

A picture of the notebook I took with me to the makeup show. I'll have to go over my notes and share some of the cool things I picked up.



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...