Sunday, August 3, 2014

Unravel - TK from Ling Tosite Sigure

Welp, dumping translations here until I get better. Any comments/corrections/advice is always welcome. 

I can't wait for him to release his album later this month. Think I will work on that as well.

ROMAJI:

Oshiete yo oshiete yo sono shikumi wo boku no naka ni dare ga iru no?
Kowareta kowareta yo sono sekai de kimi ga warau nani mo miezu ni
Tell me, tell me how does this work,
Who is this person inside of me?
In this broken, broken world you're laughing, unable to see a thing

Kowareta boku nante sa iki wo tomete
Hodokenai mou hodokenai yo shinjitsu sae freeze
Kowaseru kowasenai kurueru kuruenai
Anata wo mitsukete yureta
I'm already broken so I stop my breath
The truth is the only thing that doesn't fall apart (freeze)
I'm breakable, I'm unbreakable
I'm losing it, I can't lose it
I found you, I'm shaken

Iganda sekai ni dandan boku wa sukitotte mienakunatte
Mitsukenaide boku no koto wo mitsukenaide 
Dareka ga egaita sekai no naka de anata wo kidzuketaku wa nai yo
Oboeteite boku no koto wo? Azayaka no mama

In this warped world, I’m steadily becoming transparent and invisible
Don’t look for me, don’t look for me
I don’t want you to get hurt in a world that somebody else painted
Will you remember me? Vivid as always

Mugen ni hirogaru   kodoku ga karamaru
Mujaki ni waratta   kioku ga sasatte
Ugokenai ugokenai ugokenai ugokenai ugokenai ugokenai
Unravelling the world

Spread into infinity, entertained with solitude
Innocently laughing, this memory sticks
I can’t move, I can’t move, I can’t move, I can’t move, I can’t move, I can’t move
Unravelling the world

Kawatteshimatta  kaerarenakatta
Futatsu ga karamaru  futari ga horobiru
Kowaseru kowasenai  kurueru kuruenai
Anata wo kegasenai yo  yureta

Everything changed, I couldn’t change
The two become entwined and we’re destroyed
I'm breakable, I'm unbreakable
I'm losing it, I can't lose it
I can't disgrace you, I'm shaken

Iganda sekai ni dandan boku wa sukitotte mienakunatte
Mitsukenaide boku no koto wo mitsukenaide
Dareka ga shikunda kodoku na wana ni  Mirai ga hodokete shimau mai ni
Omoidashite boku no koto wo azayaka na mama
In this warped world, I’m steadily becoming transparent and invisible
Don’t look for me, don’t look for me
Before the future unravels in a planned, solitary trap
remember me as vividly as I am

Wasurenaide wasurenaide wasurenaide wasurenaide
Don’t forget, don’t forget, don’t forget, don’t forget

Kawatteshimatta koto ni paralyze
Kaerarenai koto darake no paradise
Oboeteite boku no koto wo

Paralyzed in things that have changed
A paradise full of things that can’t change
Remember me

oshiete oshiete boku no naka ni dare ga iru no?
Tell me, tell me who is this person inside of me?

Translation is my work, but you can thank TK from Ling Tosite Sigure for writing the lyrics :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...