Friday, September 10, 2010

Smiles

Been a pretty busy week for me. Went to a sweet 16 and funeral which meant me driving to the city area of NY on Monday and Thursday respectively, had classes Tuesday, and now I'm off to work today! But, I before a go, a FOTD perchance?

tada!
Mm. I think I like my cheeks..
Products used:

Eyes: 
Urban Decay Primer Potion, NYX Jumbo Eyeshadow Pencil in Slate, Sugarpill Bulletproof, MAC Heritage Rouge pigment, Cranberry and Femme-Fi eyeshadows, Jane Be Pure mineralized eyeliner, Peter Thomas Roth Mascara, and Some random lashes cut up for the ends

Face:
Smashbox primer, Graftobian foundation in Golden Sunset, LaFemme blush in Apricot, Cargo bronzer in Dark

Lips:
MAC Bare, NARS Giza lipgloss

I went back and added a little more bulletproof in. Looks smokey-er in person but still kind of cool. I can finally check these colors off my list of ones I never use.

Anybody else buy shades they LOVE but never wear them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...