Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Two Faces...

This first FOTD was from Tuesday. Simple and quick neutrals which was perfect for school.

Eyes: UDPP, Smashbox Nude eyeshadow, Bobbi Brown Mink eyeshadow, MAC Sketch and Ricepaper, gel eyeliner in black, LashBlash Fusion and Lashes to Die For mascaras.


This look I wore today. I normally go outward with my eyeshadows so I thought I'd try more of a vertical type of thing. I'm not quite sure how I felt about the pink, but it was nice to try something new. I wish my eyebrows didn't look so square though >=O.



 
Eyes: UDPP, MAC Painterly Painpot and Ricepaper for highlight, Stars Makeup Haven Charisma eyeshadow (lid), Sugarpill Buttercupcake, Urban Decay Free Love
Face: Cargo Bronzer in Dark, LaFemme Mocha Blush
My lips kept changing.

I looked around today and noticed that suddenly the majority of the trees around here are pretty much halfway through changing colors. I didn't even realize it was happening. Where does time go??

Pretty soon it'll be freezing out...

1 comment:

  1. love it! i like that pop of yellow in the inner corner of the eyes.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...