Saturday, March 5, 2011

NOTW: Essie Sugar Daddy

This picture is with flash, but in natural light/house lights the color is very close to a natural nail color. This color would actually be great for a french manicure.

I spend a lot of time with wet hands, so most nail polishes without a top coat will chip on me the moment I wash my hair (pretty much after one day). My last Essie polish in Nice is Nice (which was also my first) lasted about a week without a top coat and without chipping. I was so pleased!

I like color but because I often chip, I tend to lean more towards neutrals now so Sugar Daddy is perfect for me. It's also harder for me to get bored because I won't sit and look at my nails as much as I would with a bright color.


As a casual nail painter, I'm very happy =]

3 comments:

  1. Lovely. I bought this for $3 the other day at a discount store but didn't know what the colour would look like on. I really like it! Thanks for the swatch :)
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. very pretty nails and colour,love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful color! that's a good color to wear to a wedding or special occasion!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...