Friday, March 4, 2011

Waaaaaaaaaah

I have on eyebrows, Lashblast fusion mascara, a hint of Revlon Pink Pop lipgloss, and random brown shadow

NC42 was too light, so I mixed it with something I had that was too dark and it came out okay. As Kendra mentioned in a comment on my last post, it was a bit more red than I expected. But beyond that, I liked everything else about it.

I let my mom decide its fate and she actually liked the mixture so....I guess it gets to stay. I'm so used to mixing my graftobian foundation that I don't really care if I have to alter what I get anymore. As long as it stays on and doesn't oxidize I'm a happy camper.

I guess now all I need is a concealer....

But I'll work on that another day lol

1 comment:

  1. looks great. it sucks you had to mix, mixing can be a pain. i would mix my plw with lotion to lighten it. overall, nice simple look and your natural beauty shines through

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...