Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Rock&Republic & Quick Inteview Face

I've really been wanting to try their blushes but I can never seem to catch them in stock or on sale or existing lol.

I did catch the tail end of a Rock & Republic sale on HauteLook not too long again so I bought two things. I got an eyeshadow in Love Rocks and the pressed powder in Cashmere.

Swatch near sunlight
Mmm. I haven't tried them yet. I mainly want to see whats up with the powder. After I had already ordered, I figured that maybe I should've gotten Chenille instead but...It worked fine to set my foundation.

And my look for my interview: (not the greatest pic but all I had~)

I wore:
Graftobian foundation (sheered out with some moisturizer)
Rock&Republic pressed powder in Cashmere
Urban Decay Brow Box in Brown Sugar
MAC Dessert Rose Blush
Lorac Couture Shine gloss in Elite

Eyes were MAC Tempting, Nocturnelle, and Ricepaper eyeshadows with Jane BePure Mineral Gel Liner in black and Covergirl LashBlast Fusion

I believe that is correct...it's been a few days since then.

Anyway, hope everyone is getting off to a great start this week.

P.S. I know it's been said countless times over this weekend, but please keep Japan in your thoughts. I am so very thankful that the people I know are safe, but there are still so many others that can use a prayer or donation (through a place like Red Cross). Just wanted to mention that even as daily life continues on.

4 comments:

  1. very subtle and nice. love your natural hair as well. i wish i had the guts to show mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get something from this line. The packaging alone is amazing. Great look...very soft and natural.
    xx
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. The packaging is to die for! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone~

    @Alicia and Becky I think the packaging is one of the main reasons I bought them. Looking at them made me feel spiffy.

    @Kendra, the comfort thing can definitely be a long road to conquer sometimes. But if it's something you eventually want to do, keep working at it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...