Thursday, March 17, 2011

Randomness~

Hey everyone!! Hope everybody is enjoying their St.Patrick's Day so far. I'm seeing a lot of pretty green looks on my blog roll. I'll have to go around later and hopefully leave some comments (trying to get better at going from silent creeper to communicating more).

I'm not doing my makeup today...instead, I'll be getting my green by heading outside and doing some work in my soon to be garden. I'm terrible at growing things but I think this could be fun.....until the temperatures go past 70 degrees >_>

Anyway. I hope everyone has a good day...

Any if anybody has any tips for growing and keeping plants alive, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. I am so trying to master "the plant game". I have a few in my house and a few outside but I am by far a green thumb. My biggest help was to read the label regarding light. For indoor plants, I do better with low light and mid light plants. I am finding the ones that need a lot of light are prettier but hey they don't live long in my house because I don't get direct light because my house faces north.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The lighting situation is definitely a VERY important factor.Unlike you though, I keep buying the ones that need full light instead of easy ones I can grow in my house and killing them T_T. I also notice that I tend to forget about watering my poor plants, especially if theyre outside.

    But this will be my year! I'm going to reform...i hope

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...