Sunday, May 5, 2013

Kind of 80s?

I figure even if I'm not feeling my most cheerful, it is okay to still try and look the part.

Maybe that's why for this look I gravitated towards nothing but all bright colors all over. Colors add cheer for sure.





Honestly, my favorite part of this look was the shadow Mochi under my eyes...loved the brightness. Anyhow, here's what I used:

FACE:

NARS Tinted Moisturizer in Cuba
MUFE HD foundation in 153 to highlight
MAC Blunt to contour (its a little warm though...need to find my cooler contour powders)
La Femme blush
MAC Spiked (brows)

EYES:

Naked Primer
Sugarpill: Buttercupcake, Mochi, Acidberry, & Mochi eyeshadows
Urban Decay ABC Gum for highlight
MUFE black kohl liner
MAC Blacktrack
Assorted lashes

LIPS:
Maybelline Fiercely Fuchsia Color Sensational Lip Gloss

Very bright and spunky look~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...