Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Random Two

I took some PTO time last month and made it a point to wear bold colors and lashes every day of my time off away from the office setting to kind of attempt to inject some creativity back into my life.

 (In both my face is Nars tinted moisturizer in cuba, MUFE HD 153, Mac Blunt, Spiked eyebrow pencil, MUFE Black eye kohl, and MAC Blacktrack Liner.)
 
For the above, on my eyes is the whole Sugarpill Burning Heart palette plus Bulletproof and Tako. Sugarpill is hands down my favorite bright matte shadows. I've recently taken to mixing them to get different variations of colors...don't know why I didn't start sooner.

Sorry I didn't take a better, non fish face picture...
For this one I used Dollypop, 2AM, and Mochi with MAC Asian Flower on my lips.


Peep my thermal top in the top picture. I have a habit of doing my makeup in things that are completely different from what I plan on wearing. I tend to wear a lot of black, so I hardly have to worry about clashing...but sometimes I do find myself changing a whole outfit because it doesn't match my look. Way easier than changing my face I believe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...