Tuesday, August 24, 2010

A Few NYX Cream Blush Swatches

I volunteered to swatch the few NYX cream blushes that I have for Alina at Makeup Moment.

The ones I own are (going clockwise from top left):

 Red Cheek, Hot Pink, Rose Petal, Glow

Red Cheek

Glow

Rose Petal

Hot Pink

Glow and Rose Petal look a little similar to me in these pictures, but in reality when I compare the two Glow reminds me more of a kind of candy pink while Rose Petal is pink, but more muted...kind of beige-y, nude-ish pink. Not as pink as the picture shows in my opinion.

3 comments:

  1. Thank You so much for swatching these blushes! I love Glow and Hot Pink-so pretty! You definitely helped me out, Thanks again :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post. I have yet to try cream blushes...they are on my wish list :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...