Monday, August 9, 2010

Mini Haul

Dropped by MAC today and picked up Going Bananas and Beautiful Iris. Was going to get Crazy Cool but i decided that I liked Beautiful Iris more. As for the other colors in the Dare to Wear collection, I like bright matte colors, but I never really wear them so I decided to just pass those up.


Beautiful Iris and Going Bananas

Going Bananas and Beautiful Iris:

While I was there, I also traded in some empties for Vegas Volt and Girl About Town. My next one will probably for either Cyber or Morange.

Vegas Volt and Girl About Town (w/flash)

Vegas Volt and Girl About Town (w/o flash)

Girl About Town and Vegas Volt (w/flash)

Vegas Volt is looking pretty...

I'm pleased. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...