Sunday, August 29, 2010

Moved In..

Finally finished moving into my dorm and buying everything that I should need! I'm happy because I managed to move in by myself this year, but now I still need to unpack everything and I don't feel like doing it. I might want to soon though because my first class is tomorrow.

Anyhow.. There is a CCO on my way up to school so I felt the need to stop in and look around since it was on the way. Only meant to stop in and look around but of course I bought a few things.


Brash & Bold and Heritage Rouge pigments,  Warm Chill and One-Off eyeshadows, and Bobbi Brown Mink eyeshadow.

I'm thinking its a good thing I start work again on Wednesday. I'm also thinking that I shouldn't be buying anything else for quite a while.

Not that I really want anything besides NARS Strawberry Fields at the moment. I think I need to go have a look around my collection and just play in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...