Saturday, August 7, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette

I'm a huge fan of Urban Decay eyeshadows as long as they're not glitter bombs. I was excited when I found out about this palette, however after seeing swatches I thought that I could probably skip it since I already have a lot of neutrals. However, I saw it in a Sephora inside JCPenney and I had a gift card so without thinking, I bought it anyway. Who was I trying to fool? I love palettes, Urban Decay, and you can never have enough neutrals!






Look I did using it..Sorry a little of my eyes are cut off. I can't take a good picture of myself to save my life unless I'm using a webcam.

Face:
Graftobian HD Foundation in Golden Sunset
Nars Multiple in Portofino

Eyes:
Urban Decay: Primer Potion, Sin, Toasted, Hustle, Virgin
Jane Be Pure Mineral Gel Eyeliner in Black
Bare Essentials Flawless Definition Mascara

Lips:
Mac Most Popular lipstick
Nars Giza lipgloss

3 comments:

  1. very pretty! how did you like the texture of the shadows?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Of the ones I used, I liked the texture. They're just as pigmented, soft, and blendable as their single shadows. My favorite part is that they don't have glitter in them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty!!! I love how the colors come together! :-)

    ~Donna~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...