Sunday, October 3, 2010

Chanel Iman-ing It...

It's no secret that I absolutely adore this picture of Chanel Iman.

Allure's September 2010 Issue
 It's probably that boyish charm that is won me over enough to even put the picture on my wall. And then there is that lovely lip color..I made the executive decision to replicate the look.



Looking a little mean..


I did my go to neutral eye which is:
Smashbox Nude eyeshadow
Bobbi Brown Mink eyeshadow
MAC Sketch eyeshadow
MAC Ricepaper eyeshadow

On my cheeks I used:
NARS Luster and Taos blushes

Lips:
NARS Scarlet Empress lipstick and Strawberry Fields lipgloss
For liner I used Urban Decay Ozone.

I love my own lip color and I love a red lip...I rarely do anything in between. However this...Is so fall I think it made my head spin (in a good way).

Hope everyone had a good week!

1 comment:

  1. thank u so much for the bday wishes :) your nars l/s is freakin gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...