Saturday, October 2, 2010

Rainy Blues...

Its been pouring down rain in this area lately and now its cold outside again. It is October though, so I guess its time for fall weather to start making an appearance.


Anyway, today I went with something a little more bold than normal.




This is a truer representation of the colors on my eyes..




Lets see...I used:
FACE:
Cargo Bronzer in Dark
LaFemme Blush in Coral Spice
EYES:
UDPP
NYX Jumbo Pencil in Black Bean
Urban Decay Flipside, Twice Bakes (which surprisingly ended up looking purple-y), Half Baked
Sugarpill Bulletproof
Gel Eyeliner and tons of mascara
Lips:
A mix of Urban Decay Lip Junkies in Peroxide and Wallflower

So what next? I'm thinking green, since it's been a while.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...