Sunday, October 10, 2010

Just A Few Thoughts...

Well, for starters...I finally figured out a way to put the Siss lipstick I bought a few months ago to use. For a little while, I absolutely couldn't get it to do anything flattering for me. However, paired with a warm lipliner and my NARS Giza lipgloss...I rather like it.

 


Another thing on my mind lately...

I've been looking through my collection and I realize that I don't own a lot of matte eyeshadows. Lately, I've been really liking the look of them so I'm thinking I should grab a few. But then I wouldn't know what colors...I hate having repeat colors, but can you really call it repeat if the finish is different?

Really, I just want to try something new!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...