Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Monday, Tuesday Eyes

With midterms and papers kicking my butt, I've been keeping things simple since I've been functioning with less sleep than normal.

Eyes:
UDPP
Smashbox Nude eyeshadow
MAC Warm Chill, Sketch, and i *think* Femme-Fi eyeshadows
Urban Decay Bourbon liner
Covergirl Lashblast fusion mascara





I hate using pencil to line my eyes. I always have such a hard time and I'm impatient as well. I guess I've become too used to a brush...

 Eyes:
UDPP
Smashbox Nude eyeshadow with MAC Flip dusted over it
Urban Decay Last Call eyeshadow and Zero liner
The highlight I think is MAC Rice Paper...I only use that or Femme-Fi, but by the end of the day I forget =/



 So, everyone seems to be anticipating Sephora's friends and family sale. Originally, I didn't intend to buy anything beyond skin care I'm running low on...But I'm considering picking up a MAKEUP FOREVER Aqua Cream guy or two since I know I'm definitely looking for a good base...I have time to think about it. Nothing is really moving me right now.

Am I the only one not really in the mood to shop? Or are others definitely planning on picking up some items during the event?

3 comments:

  1. this is a gorgeous look. keep looking for those red pumps! you can do it :)

    <3 angie
    Pandaphilia

    ReplyDelete
  2. great looks! also, i'm having my first giveaway that you might be interested in, here's the link if you are:
    http://pretty--wonderful.blogspot.com/2010/10/my-first-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks so much for the suggestions. i've heard a lot about beautiful iris so i might give it a try :) your so talented in makeup i love both the looks

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...