Friday, October 15, 2010

Gold and Green?

No question mark...those are definitely the colors I used.
To be exact, it was MAC Amber Lights, One-Off, Flip, Femme-Fi, and a little bit of Bobbi Brown Mink. It was okay. 


 I feel like I need a lot more work on my eyeshadow application. Try again I guess lol.


And I wanted to share what I consider a pretty lip combo!

MAC Made to Order with Buxom Brandi Lipgloss
My favorite new thing is mixing and matching things I can't wear alone or colors that don't seem like they would go together. Pretty fun way to use a lot of stuff just laying around collecting dust.

Also, does anyone know how to make the little read more link on your page so that its not just one long block of text/pictures hanging out to be loaded when you first open the site?

Thats all for now~

3 comments:

  1. i want amber lights! its on my wishlist. you did a good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! I have all these colours except for Mink. May try this look tomorrow with a substitute green shadow.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...