Monday, October 4, 2010

Product Shoutout

Rimmel Gentle Eye Makeup Remover
I'm not one to really try and do reviews, I have the creative vocabulary of a panda. Everything is cool, great, or urg.

However, that makeup remover is part of the reason why I've been wearing a lot more makeup this week. In fact, I was even able to test run some colors too. The makeup remover I was using before, and I apologize for partially throwing you under the bus Bliss remover, was okay..but that was it. It took more work that I felt it should, I still ended up with some leftover something right on the bottom of my lower lash line no matter how hard I tried, and it stung if it got into my eyes.

By the way, EVERYTHING gets into my eyes. Its a fact of life. And pretty much everything I've used hurts when creeping in except this. So that is an automatic plus one. Besides that, it takes off my makeup and three-four layers of mascara with no issues, no unnecessary manual labor needed, and COMPLETELY. That last one is very important. I don't like to look like I still have some kind of liner on when I'm done and then in the morning look like a raccoon despite the fact that I washed my face at night. Oh and it didn't break the bank. I don't think I spent more than $7 on it.

It says it can remove waterproof makeup but I don't know how true that is. I don't wear waterproof stuff, one reason being that its so damn hard to get off. And yet, I am not curious to try. Don't fix it if it's not broken. But for your run of the mill products, nice.

Would I buy it again? Yes! But...I know I'm going to end up getting something else to try too (Philosophy Release Me, then I'm probably coming for you Lancome).

But for now..Three cheers for something that doesn't make doing what I like a hassle that I don't want to deal with taking off at the end of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...